SiteFinder is a searchable database of real estate properties statewide. The source of the active listings is the Commercial Association of Realtors New Mexico (CARNM.com) and the New Mexico Economic Development Department. SiteFinder’s mapping platform allows prospective businesses to search and sort available sites for sale or lease by any number of detailed criteria in real-time. Users may choose the List View, which provides a list of properties within the search parameters, or Map View, which displays the properties on the map. The Map View allows users to capture demographic data specific to a property location, determine proximity to transportation infrastructure, colleges and universities, and research centers. More detail is available as you zoom in on the map.
To Create Reports:
Reports assemble property listings into Adobe® PDF for print, email and fax and come in a variety of
formats each containing varying amounts of information. Reports are used mainly for comparing several
properties in one document.
- Click the check box next to each listing you wish to add to a report
- Click Create Report
- Choose a report format from the following options:
- Single Line Report
- Comparison Report
- Summary Report
- Full Page Report
- Data Sheet Report
- Multi-Page Report
- Click Generate PDF.
- To open the report, click View PDF Report.
- To email the report as an attachment, click Email PDF Report.
- To print the report, click the printer icon in Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
- To save the report to your hard drive, click the save icon in Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
- Close Adobe® Acrobat Reader to return to the system.
Submitting a Listing
Find properties on other economic development web sites
Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance.