- A 24,000 square foot business park and community center
- 5,000 square foot commercial food processing facility (the Taos Food Center)
- Operation of a community garden and greenhouse which links numerous community groups and individuals to opportunities within the agricultural value-added sector
- Operation of a small business direct services program serving over 200 individual clients each year
- Development and operation of a 14,000 square foot small business incubator
- Creation and implementation of the Food Sector Opportunities Program and “Oso Good Foods” cause marketing campaign
The TCEDC Garden Program provides interns the opportunity to plant, cultivate, harvest, an dsell produce from various projects, providing education, life skills, socialization, culture preservation and work-training opportunities to a variety of themore vulnerable of community members.