Technology Research Collaborative
Formalized in 2003, the goal of the TRC is to promote the commercialization of technologies born in New Mexico, thereby increasing high-paying jobs, and diversifying the economy. In fiscal year 2020 the TRC will serve as mentors to science and technology businesses in the state. The board's short-term goals include leveraging its expertise to assist businesses applying for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Matching Grants and developing a five-year Science & Technology Plan for the State of New Mexico.
The TRC is a volunteer board and its members represent a broad range of expertise:
- Peter Anselmo, Director, Office of Innovation Commercialization, New Mexico Tech
- John Chavez, President, New Mexico Angels
- Jon Clark, Deputy Secretary, New Mexico Economic Development Department
- John Flores, President, New Mexico State University
- Mark Johnson, CEO & Co-Founder, Descartes Labs
- Lisa Kuuttila, CEO & Chief Economic Development Officer, STC.UNM
- Gabe Mounce, Director, Air Force Space Accelerator, Air Force Research Lab
- Mark Popovich, President & CEO, 3D Glass Solutions, Inc.
- John Sarrao, Deputy Director, Science, Technology, and Engineering, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Susan Seestrom, Associate Director, Sandia National Laboratories
- Myrriah Tomar, TRC Board Administrator/Chair & Director, Office of Science & Technology, NMEDD
TRC Board Meeting #2
Date: November 7, 2019
Time 8:00 AM- 10:00 AM
The meeting will be held at the following location:
Joseph M. Montoya Building
NM Film Office Suite 1213
1100 S. St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505
If you have not yet confirmed your attendance, or if you have any questions, please call Myrriah Tomar at 505-827-0222. "Actions of the board will be binding when a miminum of three board members is present to vote."