Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI), is an Atlanta-based information technology services company. RSI's mission is to be the onshore alternative for software development and support that might traditionally be sent off shore to countries such as India and China. By opening these technology hubs in low-cost of living, high-quality of life U.S. cities like Albuquerque, RSI helps clients lower their Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for IT.
About the Company
- Founded in 2004
- Based in Atlanta
- Locations in Georgia, Arkansas and Alabama
- The leading provider of US-based IT outsourcing services
- Fortune 1000 clients across various industries including consumer & retail goods, financial services, healthcare, hi-tech, insurance, and pharmaceutical
- Award-winning workplace
In New Mexico
- Occupies a renovated restaurant space in downtown Albuquerque equipped with conference rooms, training rooms, an outdoor deck and communal space including two kitchens and game rooms
- 125 high-paying jobs include a wide range of software development positions, as well as quality assurance testing, project management, and other cutting-edge areas like cloud, analytics, and mobile
Economic Development Toolbox
- JTIP commitment of $1,990,711 in 2016-2018
- LEDA investment of $250,000 for building improvements in 2016
- The City of Albuquerque invested $125,000 to incentivize the company to choose Albuquerque
Learn more about Rural Sourcing.
"We're excited to be a part of a growing Albuquerque technology community, and we hope to be a catalyst for further growth and investment both in jobs and in the digital economy. We believe Rural Sourcing will flourish in this high-tech haven, given the city's availability of skilled workers and outstanding quality of life. Albuquerque is a strategic city for us in that it enables us better serve our existing West Coast clients, and expand our client base across the western United States."
- Monty Hamilton, CEO
Albuquerque is ranked among the 10 Best Big Cities for Active Families. (Outside Magazine, 2014
New Mexico is 9th in High Tech Jobs. (2014 State New Economy Index