S & P Data LLC is a Canadian/U.S. company that provides customer support and data analysis to Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Services include inbound, outbound chat, email, text and social media.
About the Company
- Founded in 2011.
- S & P Data currently employs more than 1,800 workers spanning across seven locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- U.S. Locations: Rio Rancho, NM; Cleveland, OH; and Troy, MI.
- Canadian Locations: Toronto, ON; Trenton, ON; Hamilton, ON; and Saint John, NB.
- Clients include American Express, Apple, McDonald's, Mercedes-Benz, Sprint and UPS.
In New Mexico
- Located to Rio Rancho in 2014 creating 100 new, immediate jobs.
- The company's decision to expand into New Mexico was attributed in part to recent tax reforms and New Mexico's status as an increasingly competitive state for business.
- 425 jobs at full build-out
- $4.4 million capital investment
Economic Development Toolbox
- LEDA investment of $500,000 in 2015
- JTIP commitment as of December 2017: $2,289,877
More about S & P Data
"S&P Data is really excited by its entry into New Mexico. First and foremost, our decision to locate in New Mexico was based on the quality of the people and the availability of technology, research and development. New Mexico topped the list for quality of labor and affordability of lifestyle. We also enjoyed the seamless integration between different levels of government, specifically Governor Susana Martinez's office and Mayor Gregory Hull, economic development organizations, and the business community. New Mexico has a great feel about it and S&P Data is thrilled to be a contributor to the future success and economic prosperity."
- Dan Plashkes, CEO
Thanks to JTIP, New Mexico is ranked 5th in Workforce Training Leaders. (Business Facilities’ 12th Annual State Rankings Report, 2016)