Santa Fe Spirits, a local award-winning manufacturer of distilled products ranging from silver whisky to barrel-aged apple brandy, expanded its facility and workforce. New Mexico's business climate is a big factor in helping Santa Fe Spirits create this expansion.
About the Company
- Founded in 2010 by Colin Keegan
- Produces a variety of exceptional artisan spirits
- Award-winning products
- Downtown Santa Fe tasting room
- Santa Fe Distillery offers tours, classes, and a tasting room
- Products can be found in stores throughout New Mexico, across the U.S. and around the world
- 15 high-paying Jobs
- LEDA project will generate more than $5 million in new tax revenue for the state and a have total economic output of more than $60 million
Economic Development Toolbox
- JTIP commitment of $3,760 in 2014
- LEDA investment of $325,000 in 2016 to assist with the development of an additional 4,000 square-foot building to accommodate future expansion
- The City of Santa Fe contributed $100,000 through waived fees and financial incentives
Learn more about Santa Fe Spirits.
"We are thankful for the support we've received from the Martinez Administration and our local leaders. We pride ourselves on playing our own small part in growing the economy in Santa Fe and the State of New Mexico by hiring local and using local suppliers. They are true partners in helping us make award-winning products to distribute around the country and the globe."
- Colin Keegan, founder of Santa Fe Spirits
Located among the fastest growing states in the nation – from New Mexico goods reach Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and Texas within one day, and California within two days.
New Mexico is a net consumptive state, offering competitive outboard freight rates.